The new standard in academic integrity
Keep integrity at the core of all student work.
Upholding academic integrity today requires more
The rapid shift to online learning provides different opportunities for misconduct. While a holistic approach to academic integrity is advocated, it is likely that gaps will emerge. We must be continually updating the toolkit of support and detection measures.
Associate Professor & Associate Director of the Centre for Research in Assessment and Digital Learning (CRADLE), Deakin University
Empower educators with insight. Set students up for success.
- Dashboards help identify risks and conduct cohort analysis
- Reports show results within the context of students’ assignments
- Clear and actionable data points provided for every submission
Best-in-class plagiarism detection. Now with more coverage.
- Check for similarity against our industry-leading content database
- Reveal text manipulations meant to bypass integrity checks
- Identify code plagiarism in student programming assignments
- Verify originality of student work in possible contract cheating cases
Guide students to higher-quality academic writing
- Students check text similarity and grammar before submitting
- Citation assistant finds missing citations and teaches proper citation style
- Turnitin Draft Coach checks for similarity while students draft work